[Dailydrool] drool

Susan Kitz smkitz at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 13 17:38:41 PDT 2011

Heart healing droll for Lorenzo's people.  I know he will be missed every day.  A little droll for one of my first foster.  Memphis, now Albert had been diagnosed with Thyroid cancer and is undergoing chemotherapy.  The vet gives him 6 mo,  his adopters are wonderful people and it saddens me that they only have had him a year and they love his very much.    Let us hope the drool slung his way will give them all a little more quality time.  There is a little doxie girl who will miss him terribly.