[Dailydrool] Drool

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Thu Apr 28 11:57:43 PDT 2011

We are so sorry to hear that Sally has made her trip to the bridge.  Little Jakob said it all...what a sweet boy.  Take heart that Sally is once again a young and healthy houndette and will forever live in the magic of your memories.

We are so glad to hear that Ms. Beasley got her momma back.  Yeah!  Ruthie we hope that you are feeling better and are back to yourself in no time.

Welcome Cooper to your new Foster home.  I know that Auntie Karen and the Dog House Gang will take good care of you until your forever home is found. Love & Drool from the Bad A** Basset Brothers.

Find loving forever homes to all of the OMBR buppies.  Leg healing drool to the one needing orthopedic surgery.

Go away rain and no flooding drool to the midwest...alos go away severe storms and tornados to all of the Eastern half of the US!  The boyz and I are praying that all of the droolers out there are safe!
We are very glad to hear that Yogi and his family are all safe and that your home was spared.  We will say a little prayer for all of your neighbors.   Love and Drool!

Ruger woofing in.  You Go Conrad!!! You must be a supped up basset if you got new wheels.  Have your momma get you some good 4x4 mudding tires!  Ruger ASTT Director signing out.

Michele & the Bad A** Basset Brothers

Women are Angels...And when someone breaks their wings..They simply continue to fly....on a broomstick...They are flexible like that...