[Dailydrool] Drool

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Fri Apr 29 11:05:12 PDT 2011

We are so sorry to read that Sir Chewey ob de Mountains has made his journey to the Rainbow Bridge.  Take heart that he is once again a young and healthy hound.  May he live forever in the magic of your memories.

Get well drool to Murphy.  We hope that you recover from your URI soon.

Soft heart drool to Auntie Chris's nieghbors.  But seriously who could deny a basset rescue with all of those sweet hounds living close by? Good luck Chris we are drooling and praying for the kindness and understanding of your neighbors to your cause.

Drool to all the hounds and humans that are sick, injured or who may have lost homes, family or pets in the recent storms that have ripped the country apart.

Michele Momma to the Bad A** Basset Brothers
Colt & Ruger

Women are Angels...And when someone breaks their wings..They simply continue to fly....on a broomstick...They are flexible like that...