[Dailydrool] Buckets of Drool on it's way.

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 13 21:45:35 PDT 2011

We are sending Lorenzo's family clouds of Heart Comforting Drool to surround them
and  sustain them as they mourn the loss of their furbaby.    Though our beloved babies
are never here long enough they live on forever in our hearts and are a part of our very
being.  Our special candle is in honor of Lorenzo and special treats have been given to
celebrate his life.   Bazzle is celebrating Lorenzo in true OEBE fashion by stealing everything
he can get his jaws on.

We are sending Memphis buckets of Healing, Go Away Cancer and be a Survivor Drool.
We have hands and pawsies crossed that the chemo works and  Memphis can stay with
his family.  We are sending his family Comfort Drool to help them through this dark period.

Rebecca we are sending drool for Kofi and Comfort Drool to your parents.  The kitties are
having liver so they will be adding their drool to the hounds mix as well.  The gang doesn't
discriminate they love their 3 kitties.

We are sending crazy buckets of healing and comfort drool to help her recover from her horrid experience at the dog parks.

Many prayers and much drool is going out in all directions.

Droolz,
Karen and The Dog House Gang with our foster basset,  Fabulous Freddie
Don't forget your Basset Pin Cushions
www.elderclarafabulousfreddie.com
Please Visit Freddie's Cancer Treatment Fundraiser Page:
http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/FabulousFreddie/golden-gate-basset-rescue-inc