[Dailydrool] QUEEN PAWTUNIA OFFERS...Size Small, brand new Auntie Alexa Waddle Shirt!! With Velvetlike EARS!!

bassetslave bassetslave at comcast.net
Wed Apr 13 22:06:14 PDT 2011

Bet you didn't think I'd find any size SMALL shirts to offer. Trust me, this
one did NOT come out of the she slave's closets....but fortunately for you
itty bitty folks, the grandsheslave is a not big person. She always bought
Waddle shirts, but sometimes would order a medium and then need a small or
vice versa....so.....I found a brand new small that she bought and never
wore!! Auntie Alexa from way out in Washington did this shirt. It is real
special cause the ears feel like velvet! The slaves used to try and make
shirts special and this one is!!

Please bid....I can't be embarassed to go to the original waddle. I'm the
QUEEN, for dawG's sake!! Gotta help da paw hounds.

Queen Pawtunia

(She slave has been sleeping in hers this week. Still loves this shirt!!)