[Dailydrool] QUEEN PAWTUNIA - Fancy Pewter Plate on Houndsbay

bassetslave bassetslave at comcast.net
Wed Apr 13 22:45:02 PDT 2011

This is sooooo pwitty. A beautiful 6 inch pewter plate. It has a beautiful
basset head and the words, "Basset Hound Club of America" around the
houndie. I don't know when this was from, but it was made by, Wilton. I
would tell you that I stole it from my Breederslaves, but I thinks it might
have once been a fancy prize at a dawGshow...and my Hankslave would never
let me steal any of the pwizes my beloved ancestors won....I thinks it was
inherited by the breederslaves (really) and I got it. It is elegant!! Your
basset would just love to eat off it, or you could use it for display. I
think eating off it would be snazzy.

http://dailydrool.com/cgi-bin/houndsbay.cgi?category=homedecor&item=13031054
11

Help a little Queen out and be fancy! (I got a Mug to match. Bid on both!!)I
can't be embarassed with my pledges!

Queen Pawtunia