[Dailydrool] Waddle time...

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 14 04:28:48 PDT 2011

...means it is time to raise moolah for the bassets in need. I know times are tough- they're even tougher when you're a homeless or sick basset. Rescuers step up and save them- the rest of us need to do what we can to make sure they have the funds to do it!
I have been told many times " oh I'm not of any help to rescue... I can't foster or transport"- oh but you ARE! If you can share some moolah, that is a huge help!
Two woofle's going on right now...both with some amazing basset crap! Not only do you get to help bassets in need~ you have the chance of receiving a lovely gift for your efforts.

http://bbostelman.server101.com/xandybear/woofleprizes.html

http://bbostelman.server101.com/hollynoelle/hollynoellwoofle.html

Take a look and please give what you can- every dollar helps!

Also take a meander over to houndsbay...the offerings this time of year equal no other. Plenty of special items available. Do you have a basset fairy garden yet? Or that collectible shirt that is now rare? A special handmade item?

http://www.dailydrool.com/cgi-bin/houndsbay.cgi

So yes you CAN help rescue :)
droolies, Angelika