[Dailydrool] BABES SAY FAREWELL!!!!

Thomas Petrick einpet at webtv.net
Thu Apr 14 04:35:26 PDT 2011

Dearest Droolers,
    It is with a very sad heart that all BABES here at the Castle and every where bid farewell to our Old Friend "Enzo".
  Even though He was OEBE, we here at the castle plan a over night service for Him in the West Wing Chapel. ( All Houndies are welcome)
   He was always Loyal to His club and was a friend to us when we needed His help.
   With crossed paws we say, "Enjoy your rest at he bridge Dear Friend, You deserve it"
I Remain As Always,
L. L.
Lovely Lucy
( Royal Anointer & Appointer of Titles and Duties of Cyber Club BABES)