[Dailydrool] Drool, condolences and other

Alicia Pool apool at wolfrogersdickey.com
Thu Apr 14 09:53:49 PDT 2011

Lots and lots of drool to Scooter, Molly Bob and Kofi the kitty.  Hope you
all are doing ok.  Memphis, lots of drool to you too, wishing for you much
more quality time.  Glad to hear that Harvey is home and all went well with
surgery.  We also hope Mickey the puppy gets better soon too.

Lilly Belle Rose, we hope you got lots of special treats on your gotcha
day!  What a lovely name.

We are so very sorry to hear of the passing of Enzo.  We are sending lots of
comforting drool to his family.

Poor Crazy – what an awful thing to be minding your own business and be
attacked by some nasty dog.  Hope you are better.

I have gone back and forth in my mind about taking my three to a dog park,
but hearing things like what happened to Crazy have always kept me away.
The part that is appealing to me is my dogs having a very large open space
that is enclosed so that they can sniff and explore at their leisure, and
just “be dogs” instead of always walking on a leash where I decide we are
going.  Doesn’t seem worth the risk though.

Alicia, Flo, Gabe and Liz