[Dailydrool] Drool Needed Please

Brenda Waldrop dedanann1 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 14:25:02 PDT 2011

I'm terribly behind on the Drool, but my condolences for all the hounds and
hound-loving humans that have gone to the bridge in the last few weeks.

My 15 year old Copper was diagnosed with cancer in one of his anal sacs last
year.  The lump was discovered three years ago but it wasn't biopsied until
last year.  He's been doing well, but in 6 weeks he lost 5 pounds, and his
blood work last month came back with extremely elevated white blood cells.
We are hoping it was just some infection, but the vet seemed to think it
looked like the cancer had moved into the bone marrow.  He goes back
tomorrow for a recheck of his blood.  We'd really appreciate some
no-bone-marrow-cancer drool for him.

Drool to all in need.
Brenda- momslave to Copper and Elphaba