[Dailydrool] late on the thread, Cesar Milan

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 14 16:05:53 PDT 2011

Since I have been taking Pierre to training, I have a new and deep respect for trainers.  For the first few weeks I felt like the fool I always felt like whenever  I was in dance or aerobic classes, ergo why I left.  But my dance with Pierre is different.  After a few weeks, I picked up on subtleties, and it is getting better.  Of course, Pierre is different at class than at home, but improvements are clearly on the rise, and now he has obedience and next day beginner agility (all low obstacles), but we are learning communication in so many ways.  Pierre is so much better about "leave it" now.  I did have a hard time with him at home today because either he wanted a car ride or a long walk, first beautiful weather day in a long time, and he constantly lunged for the door.  My problem is that he was inside while a few were still outside, and I had to strongly and firmly put him in a sit, stay, and I am actually amazed he did it.  My other solution would be to bring him in and out with me with the others.
To learn the ways of training is wonderful.  It may be my future passion.
Healing drool for all in need.
Jackie and the herd