[Dailydrool] Talking Hound

Sandy W sanwhe47 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 15:43:46 PDT 2011

Thumpy, the pit/basset, has always been a talker.  More like Thumpy
has always been a "grumper".  He mutters under his breath what usually
sounds like curse words.  He likes to get in bed before me and get in
my spot and then he grumps when I try to get in bed.  The other night
he was doing this and his dad said "Thumpy" to reprimand him and he
turned his head and looked at him and said "what!" as plain as day.
He sounded like a smart mouth teenager!  Ken and I just stared at each
other and burst out laughing!  There's never a dull moment with a pack
of hounds!
We're sending drool to all in need.
--
Sandy W
Bea, Val, Dora, Willie,Thumpy(the Pit-Basset)