[Dailydrool] P.S. on Rosie

Anita Sacrey agilitydawgz at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 15 04:38:43 PDT 2011

Thanks to all you have responded to my request for drool for Rosie.  The power of drool never ceases to amaze me sometimes.  If my post sounded like we have already given up on Rosie, it was not intended that way at all.  We are holding out every hope that she will improve, and are willing to put the time and effort into helping her recover if she is able.  The only thing we will not do is allow her to be in pain for an extended period of time.  Having had back problems and eventually back surgery myself, it just breaks my heart to know what Rosie is going through.  After reading emails from so many of you who report that your bassets recovered from something like this, I do have a lot of hope for her recovery as well.
I hope to be able to post an update today after I talk with the vet this afternoon, and let's hope it's better news.  Thanks again for all the drool and keep the production going!
Anita