[Dailydrool] Rosie Update - 4/14/11 at 2:45pm central time

Anita Sacrey agilitydawgz at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 15 12:45:56 PDT 2011

I just talked with Rosie's vet and I'm headed over there in a little while to see her and slip her some of Auntie Sandy's holistic items.  There is no improvement, other than her pain is better under control now.  We're going to leave her under their care, where she will have the crate rest she needs and they can manage her bladder and bowels for now, and continue the steroids and anti-inflammatories.  It's too early to determine whether she'll make any progress or not.  Keep the drool flowing!  We need it.

Anita