[Dailydrool] I visited Rosie

Anita Sacrey agilitydawgz at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 15 16:41:10 PDT 2011

I visited Rosie at the vetspital this afternoon.  She was glad to see me, although I cut my visit short because she wouldn't stop trying to get up because I was there.  When she would try to sit up she was in a considerable amount of pain, but she seemed better when she would just lie down.  They said she been lying down most of the day and had rested nicely.  I will have to keep my visits short so that she will mostly rest while she's there.  She's drinking water but still not really eating.  Other than that, nothing has really changed.  Thanks again for all the spare drool.  We still need it!
Anita