[Dailydrool] Holly's "I want to be King" chicken jerky

Susan Green Suzyvette at satx.rr.com
Fri Apr 15 19:57:07 PDT 2011

Less than 4 weeks and we will be on our way to Michigan!!  The deadline for chicken jerky orders is getting near.  The last day that we can ship will be Monday, May 9th....orders need to be received by Wednesday, May 4th.

Thanks to everyone for the continued support.

All money (except shipping) will go into my "I want to be King" fund.  Mom will be making and selling jerky right up to the day we leave for Michigan.  We will even deliver it to you in Michigan if you like, but please send us your order by May 4th.

The chicken jerky is made with hormone free, antibiotic free, 99% fat free chicken breast.  We are selling it by the
1/4 lb, about 10 or 11 strips per package.

The cost is $10 per package, plus $5 for priority shipping.  We can fit up to 3 packages in a small flat rate box for only $5 shipping.

If you wish to send it to someone else as a gift we will be happy to put a note with it, just let us know what you would like the note to say.

Our PayPal addy is suzyvette at satx.rr.com

All orders will be shipped within 48 hours unless we are running low, and then Mom will email you.

If you want to send a check our address is....

Susan Green
11007 Dublin Ldg
San Antonio, TX  78254-5429

If you have any questions you can email Mom off list.

Thanks for helping a little girl's dream come true.

Luv,
Holly Noelle
http://bbostelman.server101.com/hollynoelle/hollynoellwoofle.html