[Dailydrool] Roland an Truman

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 15 23:20:56 PDT 2011

Dis be da Bazzle.  Me readin youz hab vole prublem.  Now me thinkin me can hep youz wiff it.
We make pawrangementz fur to ship da Sachi kitty to youz.  Herz was a rescue an her dopshun
failed cuz herz long hair cuz da famly to be itchy like da Sadee Maye. Sachi be juss like we
Empawress Ruby Doo, herz teke no prisonerz.  Dis gurl tot by da best frum da time her wuz resQ'd
at fibe weekers an dat be da big boy Nikko kitty

Da bestess pawt is Sachi like we houndees.  Herz ebben play wiff us an snuggle us sumtimes. Herz
nebber scwatch or bite we ebben wen we liddle ruff. Herz noze how to use we houndee door too!
Dis gurl watcha cawl a ...a... Hey Abby Gale watcha cawl da Sachi coller?  Why doncha know...you useless.
Sadee Maye wut color herz be???   A tordle?  Dat ridunculus...herz a kitty not a tordle.  Git youz mind offin
dat Colt an think gurl.  A turdee...well dat be troo her little turdee at times.  Whatcha meen me got it wrong
agin?  Spell it fur me....OK....  T...O...R...T...E..E...   You shure dat rite?  Soun more like sumptin to eat den
a coller.

Onnly one catch...No tell da MommaSlabe.  Dis be surprize!  We be helpin herz out findin gud home
fur Sachi.   Juss send we da mailin addy an we find box big enuff fur her an da kitty snak box.  Cut da
holes in in fur her to breeve.  Me will be shure da kitty snakz be takin care ob befur sendin her off.
mmmmm....yummmmmm!

Time fur da big nitey snack....
Bazzle da Bedevilin Bad Boy, OEBE, PBF CA Ridge Runner an Deer Stalker  ob Da Dog House Gang

Don't forget your Basset Pin Cushions
www.elderclarafabulousfreddie.com
Please Visit Freddie's Cancer Treatment Fundraiser Page:
http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/FabulousFreddie/golden-gate-basset-rescue-inc