[Dailydrool] I met Curly today!

Marti Grgor marti716 at roadrunner.com
Sat Apr 16 08:02:18 PDT 2011

I was at the hairdresser and met an old friend Huni and her new friend
Curly.

 He is VERY sweet and very handsome!

 I have not seen a basset since Feb22nd when My Belle left for the bridge.

It was wonderful to touch  another basset! Curly wanted belly rubs an was
such a good boy at the hairdresser!

 Thanks Curly for indulging  me!!  What a Handsome boy you are!! And so
lucky to have such a loving home..

 It was wonderful to see  another Basset......

 Missing my Belle - even more today.....

 ALWAYS good to see and talk to "basset people"

 Marti- 2 Beardies and a Nerdie and nooooooooooooooooooo basset :-(