[Dailydrool] Impawtent Info for ASTT

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 17 10:11:01 PDT 2011

Dis be Fabulous Freddie wiff impawtent info for day ASTT.  On Saturday Momma took me to UC Davis picnic to show me off.
Lots ob lubbin and rubs an pets.  Me werked me charm on all.  So ennywho wen we was leebin me Foster Momma saw dis
member ob da Squirrelstan.  Her sez to Auntee Doris, dis be da furst squirrel herz sez here.   Me ears perk up.  Auntee Doris
sez "Dis campus use to be infested wiff squirrels but they fixed it"   Hmmm me thot,  dis could be impawtent.  So me stop in
me tracks an listen closely.   Auntee Doris sez "Dey tried expawiment and gib dem burf control in dey food."

So me suggest dat mabee da next mishun be dropping burf control food an wipe em out.   Corse den agin me thot dat
mabee iffen dey hab gibben me dis burf control me wud still hab me two frends hangin round!

We sennin drool to awl in need.   Special drool for Miss Rosie dat habbin da beck end prublems.  We hopin youz feel awl better
soon.   We also sending extra special drool out to Cooper and his Momma.  Cooper we cancer hounds gotta stick together
an show dat Big C wut we made up.  Me motto is:  Life be to gud so....Nebber gib up, Nebber gib in.  We prayin fur you.

Lub.
Fabulous Freddie

P.S.  Fank you to awl those dat order da pin cushions.  We raise a lot ob treatment moolah.  We down to we last 8 so iffen
you wanna one youz bedder hurry.  Pleese email da Slabe befur youz order.
Dr. Brown an Dr. Terry be da bestess an da werking on fixin me up.Monday dey take da yucky toofer out an
gonna look to see if that Big C is gone.

Don't forget your Basset Pin Cushions
www.elderclarafabulousfreddie.com
Please Visit Freddie's Cancer Treatment Fundraiser Page:
http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/FabulousFreddie/golden-gate-basset-rescue-inc