[Dailydrool] Rosie Update - Sunday

Anita Sacrey agilitydawgz at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 17 14:20:45 PDT 2011

Woo-Hoo!!! She is feeling better today! She's clearly not in pain today and her little personality is back. She's eating (she ate sardines and eggs for me, yum yum) and they said she ate breakfast this morning also. She's making her little excited sounds and she gave lots of kisses. Still no improved function in the back end, but we are going to give her longer now to see if that can improve, since she's not in pain.
They are taking such good care of her at the clinic - expressing the bladder 3X a day and washing her off every time, hand feeding her, etc.
Please keep the drool flowing - it obviously works!!!
Anita