[Dailydrool] Some help please

Elizabeth Harmon harmone at bellsouth.net
Sun Apr 17 16:19:33 PDT 2011

First of all Maggie and I send heartfelt love to all who have lost a hound to the Bridge.  Maggie sends drool to all who need it.

Now, this is what is happening.  Tomorrow I take my princess Maggie in to be spayed.  She is almost 5 years old.  I have struggled with this decision for several years.  I know a lot of people think all dogs should be spayed or neutered.  Personally, I think this is an owner's decision.  I am a responsible owner and Maggie has never had an unwanted litter, or any litter for that matter.  But I digress.  My question is, what do I expect after her surgery?

I have taken the week off of work so I can stay with her.  Can some of you guys let me know how bad this will be for Maggie?  I'm sure the vet will give me care intructions, but maybe you guys can give some more advice.  I will be a nervous wreck until I bring her home tommorrow evening.

Thanks,
Elizabeth and her princess Maggie