[Dailydrool] Repawtin In

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sun Apr 17 17:53:07 PDT 2011

Momma here. First--drool to all in need--we are behind but Rosie and Princess--you are both in our thoughts and prayers.

Storm repawt from the Beach Gang--all okay. It was a stressful night-to say the least. The watches and warnings just didnt stop, and when the put out the warning for us and radar was showing things getting too close, the boys were put in the crates and covered in quilts and Sister Daisy and I headed to the powder room. We have no basements here, and the powder room holds 1 hound. Since the boys have crates, it was the choice. So I had been in there with Daisy for a few minutes and I heard Elwood--he made the strangest sound-this is odd for him-so out I came to check on them, and I stopped and looked out the kitchen window. It was like a faint strange noise and the lightning was continuous-and off in the distance was a cloud with a tail--I scampered back to the powder room. Thankfully it never developed, but to the north and west of us they are pounded.The same storm that hit North Carolina sure didnt loose strength, it just kept getting it, and tore on thru Virginia. I went out and run the fence line when it appeared clear, and we were good, many branches and stuff but thankful for all being safe. Everyplace that the storm hit except for one town is in my work area, so I am sure to be busy. I told Sister Daisy she will have to step up to the plate tomorrow, hold down the fort until Hubby gets home.
So that is the news from here----

Everyone stay safe out there, and as always--Drool to all in need!!

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake