[Dailydrool] P.S From Queen Pawtunia

bassetslave bassetslave at comcast.net
Sun Apr 17 18:47:37 PDT 2011

..SHHHHHH. Not only did my breederslaves and pack come and spend a long
weekend with me..but my very own puppy, KING CHUNKY came to visit me!! It
has been a long time since he came to my house..l recall it was the night
before he took his ELEVEN+ inch ears to live in Ohio. Chunkypuppy king and I
snuck on the computer and did a little shopping. We found something very,
very special to hawk for the paw hounds. Neither of us EVER saw one
before..now if it just can get here in time..oh dear. Worry, worry. Pawtunia
worry..but at least I gots to have my Chunky and my Fanne Mae Fudge and my
Tootsie Roll Pup and their Yahoo DaddydawG all together!

Cross paws..if sheslave opens the mail before I do we is in BIG
trouble..used her plastic...Stay tuned

Queen Pawtunia