[Dailydrool] 2011 All Basset Hound Waddle

Elizabeth Moorhead mizle at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 18 09:30:35 PDT 2011

PLEASE COME TO OUR WADDLE - Sunday, May 1, 2011, 10am - 2pm, Kennedy Middle School, 721 Tomasita Street, N. E., Albuquerque, New Mexico  87123.    Enjoy major barking, sniffing, costume contests,  doggie games, and bobbing for hot dogs.  Bring your food slave family, lawn chairs, and lunches.   And do not forget to bring that camera so you can capture all the fun and excitemen of Bassets having a picnict.   Admission is by donation.   We are also raffling a 28" x 22" framed water color painting of a purebred Basset Hound by a local artist.   Donations are $2.00 per ticket.  Winner need not be present to win.    To view this painting, please visit our Facebook page for Basset Hound Rescue of New Mexico, Inc. or our website at www.nmbassetrsque.org    Our you are always welcome to contact BHRNM in Albuquerque at 505 -242-2239 or write to mizle at yahoo.com.    But please come and waddle with us on Sunday, May 1.    Thank you.