[Dailydrool] Rosie Update - Monday

Anita Sacrey agilitydawgz at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 18 15:09:54 PDT 2011

Rosie ate part of a ribeye that I brought her today.  They said she is eating her regular food, but she insists on being hand fed now.  She won't eat out of the bowl.  She's drinking out of her bowl though.  She's still not in pain and has a good attitude.  She's bossing a golder retriever around (barking, etc.).  There is no improvement in the back end so we need some "walking" drool now, please.
Thanks again for all the drool, it has really helped!
Anita