[Dailydrool] Back on the Drool

James Emma dariaemma at verizon.net
Mon Apr 18 16:32:01 PDT 2011

Let's try this again.  I was scrubbed from the last digest.  I haven't
been a member of the drool for a few years now.  New job was very busy
and I couldn't keep up.  Anyway, I was a member of the Drool back in
the aol.com days.  I joined in 1996 when the chat room was opened and
the drool began.  I was owned by Benson at the time and then we were
owned by Arnie.  He was a calendar boy for a couple of years and one
of his Christmas cards was of him posing on the diving board of the
pool.  Well, Arnie has passed to the Bridge on 3/22 at the grand old
age of 13.5.  He went for his walks in the morning just like normal
but when we came back from dinner, he was having trouble breathing.
that was it.  His passing has left a HUGE hole and we are now cruising
the rescues in FL.  Suncoast Basset Rescue and Basset Rescue of FL.
Lots of great houndies.  We do have our eye on an older guy and are
just trying to come to a decision.  1 or 2????

Quick message to Queen FeyFey!!  When you see Arnie, point him in the
direction of Benson.  Introduce them and make sure they have an extra
fluffy cloud to share.

Daria