[Dailydrool] Bugsey's Birthday

Jennifer Martin JMartin at wellscolibrary.org
Mon Apr 18 18:14:41 PDT 2011

Hi!  Bugsey here!  My momma said I get to type today instead of Beauford because today is my birthday!  I am a year old today and I didn't get to go to my birthday party with all my biological sibs because my mom has been really sick lately and it is was trip for us to go.

I got lots of cool stuff for my birthday.  I got watermelon, and salad this morning.  Then I got a kong stuffed with canned chicken food.  Mom says I get a carrot for my bedtime snack.  Dad tried to give me a canned smoked fish yesterday when I was missing my party.  It smelled really funny.  So, I put it on the dog bed and rolled in it.  Mom yelled at me, and she never does that.  Then dad took the fish away from me and gave it to Beauford and he ATE it!  I am sure there is a law against that!

Beauford said to tell everyone that the momslave says we aren't shipping the vole eating cat anywhere and if you have any ideas on how to keep it on the property without encouraging disease carrying wildlife we want to know.  For the record, we have had opposums, raccoons, and Beauford even had to go to the emergency hospital after a run in with a porcupine!  We also have rats, rabbits, mice and great horned owl that we are NOT allowed to try to eat.  Mom says the owl is a raptor (not sure what that is) and they are protected by law.  She says my allowance would never pay the fine and I would have to go to jail!

Meanwhile we are still drooling for Rosie and Copper and anyone else that needs it.  Mom even keeps special towels by the door to sop up all my drool!

Bugsey, the birthday boy, Beauford the bossy pig, and Jennifer the momslave