[Dailydrool] Poop patrol

Jane Hay janewhay at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 18:29:50 PDT 2011

Well, with four Houndettes and the occasional foster guest plus the two
mastiffs who are here several times a week, you can only imagine how many
land mines they leave us! We are lucky and have a local trash area a few
miles away from us so we bag it and just take it there. We tried to put it
in our trash but YUK! We live in the south and it's hot so the smell from
being in there for even a couple of days is pretty bad. The other problem
that we have is the odor that is left from them peeing everywhere. We have
used a mixture of Listerine, dish soap and water and sprayed the yard with
that with minimal success. We've recently found a product at the local pet
store to spray the yard with but it's expensive! And we have to do it at
least once a week so if anyone has an answer for that, I'd love to hear it.

Drool and prayers to all in need.

Jane & the Houndettes
Jersey, Shadow, Suzy & Ginger