[Dailydrool] Poop patrol

A. Woodrum awoodrum at clear.net
Wed Apr 20 20:16:29 PDT 2011

I carry bags when we walk and pick up, then have a container in the yard
(downwind from the house!!) where we store the full bags until trash day.
Works great in the winter, but in our Texas 100+ degree summers, you have to
hold your breath when you lift the lid.  The smell will just about knock you
to your knees, it's really incredibly nasty.  We are definitely talking "gag
a maggot."  When I poopy scoop the back yard, I throw it all into the
compost bin, which works great (no smell).  It's perfectly safe to compost
as long as you DO NOT use on any vegetables or plants that will be eaten by
humans.  Flowers and yard only.

Dawn Jackson, please tell us where we can get one of those contraptions you
were describing, that hooks into your sewer access line?  Man would that be
great.

Anita Woodrum

awoodrum at clear.net