[Dailydrool] mishgun waddle...

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 19 04:51:54 PDT 2011

THE waddle is only weeks away! I hope you've made your reservations and travel plans~ we can't wait to see everyone.
I received my waddle shirt yesterday and they are really great. Wonderful burnt orange color and I love the graphics :)
(do you sleep Melissa...the shirt came about two minutes after I mailed my check ??)
I hope everyone is supporting all the fundraisers going on. I do want to mention Holly Noelle's chicken jerky. It has become a favorite here. The hounds go nuts when they see me take out the bag and they all love it! Even Elvis who is not a huge lover of chicken jerky- eats every morsel. There is not much time left to order ( I don't know what we'll do here for jerky after the waddle??)
You can email Holly Noelle's person at suzyvette at satx.rr.com to get your order in. She will even deliver to mishgun and save you the postage.
I have been busy sewing crate pads myself and will be bringing them along to mishgun with me. If you are not going and are in need of a new crate pad or two or three, send me a note. I have some fun and bright girlie prints and also some for the gentlehounds. $25 and the moolah goes to MBR. They are great for anywhere- not just crates. I use them to give a facelift to well loved ( worn) beds.
start stomping~ NORAIN NORAIN NORAIN
see you in mishgun, Angelika and Elvis (Yes I'm still here and I'll be riding in style this year in Pw Annie's carriage) and Peaches and Peanut making their waddle debut.