[Dailydrool] Parasol Terror

Rebecca Stanton stumpypaws at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Apr 19 05:27:05 PDT 2011

I am working from home today and dadslave has just returned from the shops where
he has bought Morse a bone. Morse tears out gleefully with said bone into the
garden. The problem however is that it is scorching in the UK today and the
garden is like a furnace. So I bring him into the cool lounge and set him down
with his bone there. He's not having a bit of it and promptly darts back
outside. I then go hunting for the table parasol to give him some shade but as I
approach with the (backbreaking) parasol and stand he runs off round the garden,
with bone in mouth, looking with horror at looming parasol. So I am having to
sneak up on him quietly and plop it down and hope he doesnt turn round and see
scary parasol. Then I look out in the garden 5 mins later and he has moved, and
the whole process starts again. *sigh*

Becky (why can't you come in with that?), Morse (Stop fussing and get me some
sun cream) and Pumbaa ATB (I love the cool clouds and he is a brat)