[Dailydrool] Bullet is gone ...

Richard Schmeltz richard_schmeltz at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 19 08:38:49 PDT 2011

Bullet (not Buttle), PBF Chief Mess Officer, has gone to the Bridge. He bloated
in the middle of the night. By the time we got him to the emergency vet, it was
too late. The combination of physical infirmity (the result of harsh life and
neglect before he was rescued) and advanced age left him too weak to fight. He
was held (tighter than he'd ever let us hold him), and kissed (on the face,
where he never let us kiss him), and helped on his way.

Safe journey, friend Bullet. No more pain. No more fear. We loved you, and
always will.

Clara, he deserves an extra fluffy cloud. Maybe one right next to Seeger, if you
can swing it.

--RichS

Hubby to Patty, poppa/wrangler/slave/body pillow/security blanket to Jester the
Border Terrier and now 8 dear departed companions ATB .