[Dailydrool] For Melissa @ Michigan Basset Rescue

Vicki Kerns vickikerns at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 11:03:28 PDT 2011

That was an amazing story about your Katsie Girl. I'm amazed sometimes how
this incredibly beautiful creatures can come from abuse such as that and
learn to trust and love again. My Pongo spent his first 6 years kept in
horrid conditions as a stud dog. He was my heart dog and I've never seen
such an incredibly loving and trusting creature. I gave him a wonderful home
for a little over 4 years until he was called to the bridge, but he gave me
10 times more. Their capacity for love and trust always brings tears to my
eyes. I will miss him forever. And thank the good Lord above for people such
as you who do what you do. Rescue isn't easy and you wonderful people are
angels in disguise.

--
Vicki Kerns
**