[Dailydrool] weather

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 10:34:32 PDT 2011

It is just plain nasty outside. I had to go to the store. I went clear to
another Village because they have a big Target there and the  prices are
better. I got out just in time for it to start pouring. I got SOAKED (and it
is 36 with the wind chill making it 18 degrees, wearing a jacket, not a
coat) putting stuff in the Van. Then drove home while the rain stopped. Got
the stuff inside and four dogs looked at me and said
WHERE ARE THE TREATS?
Oh &^^%%$&^*&*(*&())_***^*&&%$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The one thing besides wine that I absolutely HAVE TO HAVE. And I forgot.

So I go to the local store and picked up two boxes at an exorbitant price
(they've gone up almost $2) The instant I step out the door there is a clap
of thunder and the rain starts just wailing down, ice cold. I am instantly
re-soaked. I stumble to the car (I can't see) and shoot home. I am greeted
at the door with three dogs (one is hiding because of the thunder and rain)
who immediately say:
WHERE'S LUNCH! IT'S ALREADY 5 AFTER TWELVE!!!!
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

MomPerson (soggy and cold) to Nigel, Llewis, Conley and Cooper (who is still
hiding.)