[Dailydrool] Full House

c.mitchell at bellaliant.net c.mitchell at bellaliant.net
Tue Apr 19 10:29:05 PDT 2011

It has been such a long time since we have chimed in.. first off healing drool to all those in need and a huge hug to those who slaves that had to say goodbye as their babies headed to the bridge..

Since I last posted we have added a basset lab mix to the crew last Nov. found flea and tick ridden and no one looking for her. We named her Rose after Rose on 2 and a half men because Like Rose she stalks.. and stalked my son from day 1.
Animal Control said they would take her but after 3 days no owner she would be put down.
We could not let that happen so here she is..

In DEC. we brought home a fat (we thought Pregnant) cat that had been roaming the streets near my husbands store.
We named the cat Scooter because Scooter would Scoot in and out of the store.
We thought Scooter was preggers.. well on April 1 when Scooter went to get fixed we found out the joke was son us.. Scooter had 2 lil things so he went in for a hysterectomy and came out neutered..
We decided Scooter needed a friend to help him learn to relax and play.
We agreed to adopt a kitten named Mittens and when we went to get Mittens his sister the lady that was supposed to take her did not want her. So Smokey came home..
We do everything in 3's here..  3 kids, 3 dogs, 3 cats..
Hard to believe but all 3 cats live in Harmony...
To see pictures of them all please add me on Face book @

http://www.facebook.com/update_security_info.php?wizard=1#!/profile.php?id=726849599

Thats our lil updates

Have a great day

Carolyn

Slave to :
Rex aka LiL Foot
LiL Miss Daisy Halo
Rose aka Rose Bud

Scooter the cat gender confused lol
Mittens and Smokey the kittens

 and the bridge crew Max A Million, Sir Opa, Princess Jodie and Hopper and Henry the bunnies..