[Dailydrool] jade and Jasmin with Lilly and Justin ATB

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Wed Apr 20 03:04:59 PDT 2011

Good morning all,

This is Jade and Jasmin woofing in. We girls are a bit miffed that the
slave Johnathan is going down to the Coast this week without us and only
returning in early May. When not working the slave Johnathan does not
even use the cell or the computer and even worse does not really watch
TV or read the newspapers, us girls are already starting to feel
isolated from the world. The slave William will be taking care of us
while Johnathan is away; we hope Johnathan has given him notes as to how
we like things done. The slave Johnathan told us about the life and
times of Fran Gray and has asked us to say thank you to Mom Person for
taking the time to write and tell the story of Fran. Lilly and PW Justin
woofed in from the Bridge to say that Queen Fey Fey with the help of her
court have arranged a Bone and Treat Hunt for us on Easter Sunday. The
one hunting team comprises of Arnie, Bullet, Louie, and Emma who have
recently arrived safely ATB and will be assisted by Bridge Stalwarts,
Benson and Seeger. My sister and I are sending enjoy the Easter Time,
holidays drool to all houndies and their humans. We are also sending get
well and stay well drool to Lamb Chop and Smokie and heart healing drool
to the slaves and furfriends of Emma, Louie, Arnie and Bullet who have
all left for the Bridge and will ask the slaves to give us an extra
treat and light a candle in their memory.

Jade and Jasmin we have ways and means of tricking slave William into
doing every thing we want to do while Johnathan is away.

Lilly and Justin ATB we want all those bones on the Easter Hunt.

Slaves William and Johnathan.

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx