[Dailydrool] New Items at The Slobber Shoppe

Shelly Gordon-ABC Basset Rescue merchandise at nybasset.org
Wed Apr 20 12:02:45 PDT 2011

I'm finally starting to receive some of the new items I had custom made for The Slobber Shoppe! I have a new purse set including a hipster bag, a wristlet, back pack and string bag. They come in black and white or chocolate and tiffany blue. You can see them here:

http://theslobbershoppe.com/chocolatebrownandtiffanybluebassetbags.aspx

Another new item that is moving fast is the "Devil Dog Tavern" t-shirt featuring a black and white basset with horns and a pitchfork! Nicely priced at $15. http://theslobbershoppe.com/devildogtavernt-shirt.aspx

Just a reminder that it is Earth Week and you can help the earth and basset rescue by purchasing some "Earth Friendly" items here: http://theslobbershoppe.com/

Thank you!
Shelly Gordon
ABC Basset Hound Rescue
www.nybasset.org
merchandise at nybasset.org

June 4th & 5th....the largest indoor basset hound event in the country! Watch our video to learn more!
Live, Love, Rescue!