[Dailydrool] The poo

Dawn Gardner dawn at happyhoundpetservices.com
Wed Apr 20 18:17:16 PDT 2011

I am so grateful to be on a list that can provide days worth of thought on the subject of poop.  ☺

I looked at the doggie dooley, but it specifies that it only works with certain soils, and here in North Carolina we have clay, so nothing would go anywhere.   So what my dogs don’t recycle right away goes to the landfill.

So sad more of the pups have gone to the bridge lately.  It's so hard. I keep calling Molly "Molly & Annie" because they were always together for seven years.  So hard to let them go, I guess one of these days it will seem normal to be without her. Wish none of us had to go through it.

Healing drool from the Gardner hounds.  Love them so much it hurts.

Dawn Gardner
Behavioral Consultant & Trainer, & foodslave to OEBE Willow, Mistress of Mayhem, Wilson, Molly, Penelope, CJ & Romeo (& Annie, Ru & Schmo all ATB).
Happy Hound Pet Services
336-432-8715
www.happyhoundpetservices.com

APDT Member #74988