[Dailydrool] the sweetest sound of all

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 20 20:49:19 PDT 2011

It is late, and I have a very early appointment tomorrow, and then a photo shoot with Miss Nikki, thanks so much to Auntie Walli, but I am catching up reading my drool posts, and Mama Pumpkin is snoring so enchantingly that I just have to mention it.  She has become Mommy.  I guess I am just a kook and since Mom went to Assisted Living, I had no one to call Mommy, so it is Pumpkin.  All are dogs are spayed and neutered so this was never an issue, but she is a mom to the flock as she is the elder hound.  She doesn't reign with an iron paw, she is cool, but if you push her buttons, she gets pissed.
I just donated some money to tri state for the Alabama parvo pups.  I have Nikki from Alabama, and I think it is great that rescues are not being territorial and helping where help needs be done. Had I have room, I would rescue so many.
Angelika, I have something that you can donate to Slobberfest.  But, I will have to mail it.  Talk to you soon.
Pierre jr. is on road to recovery from E Coli infection, and still treating him for yeast infection in both ears and pseudomonas in one ear.  Do I feel like the failure Mom of the Year, Yes?  I should have recognized these problems sooner, but, by the Grace of God and good Vet meds. he is on the path to complete health.  Now, I knew Pierre Sr. would not send me another allergy boy, but I knew he knew I needed someone who needed a bit of med. attention so he could climb into my heart and jr. surely had done this.
Honestly, I don't think the Vet office really understood my gifting of the Pierre MBR shirts, which are wonderful and beautiful, but the one who I wanted to get it, got it, and I so appreciate her.
Healing drool to all in need.
Jackie