[Dailydrool] leather connoisseur

Sherrilyn panama_jacques at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 20 21:17:12 PDT 2011

Lola loves leather. Or at least my leather shoes. I try to limit her access, but sometimes the closet door doesn't shut tight and she manages to get in. I've lost count of the number of shoes that Lola has ruined. (As well as one leather-bound hymnal.) I've been considering buying leather furniture, but I'm afraid she'll eat her way through it.

I know there are lots of shoe-loving hounds out there. For those slaves with leather furniture, have you had an issue with shoe-eaters eating the furniture? I hate losing a pair of shoes; I'd be beyond upset if I invested in leather furniture and it got eaten. Does anybody have experience with this?

Thanks,
Sherrilyn