[Dailydrool] Michigan Waddle!!

melissa fenchel mibassetrescue at att.net
Thu Apr 21 06:34:06 PDT 2011

The 18th Annual New and Much Improved Waddle is only ONE MONTH AWAY!! We can
t believe it and we are SO excited about welcoming you and your hounds to a
weekend of FUN! Visit www.michiganbassetrescue.org , download your Waddle
Packet, make your hotel reservations (60 + rooms already filled!), order
your Waddle Wear (last day to order Waddle shirts May 1st!!) WONDERFUL
design by our very own Pam Tanzey! Grab your pledge sheet and collect those
pledges! We understand that gas prices are awful right now, but there's
nothing any of us can do about that! Don't let the greedy fat pig oil
companies rob you of your freedom and your opportunity for a FABULOUS FUN
weekend!! The oil prices aren't going to stop going up but we can't stop
going out!

Join us for Bassetdom's annual drool filled Family Reunion!!We can't wait to
see everyone again and welcome newcomers!

NO RAIN!! STOMP STOMP!! NO RAIN!!

Melissa and the MBR WADDLE Committee

Michigan Basset Rescue
100% Recycled Bassets