[Dailydrool] Pawspective Kings and Queens and spending moolah during waddle season.

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Thu Apr 21 08:33:10 PDT 2011

It is me. Queen Pawtunia. Auntie Melissa says it is just one month to the Mishgun Waddle. That means that I have just one more month as DA QUEEN. I am very much enjoying the efforts being made to waddle in my pawsteps and those of King Chunky....... got a beret, ordered some jerky (da check is in the mail for real) contemplating my woofle tickets.......looking forward to HUGE bidding. HUGE. I had to start pawing in when momcakes went to the bridge too soon, but it is growing on me.  Let me WOOF this. I will be INSULTED if anybody tries to be Queen or King for cheeeeaps.

Let me explain. Everybody listen up. It is your duty to be broke by the end of waddle season. However you choose to spend a dollar or a hundred or a thousand, whatever is in the cookie jar, ya are only allowed to have toll money left by mid summer. Might as well gets somefin for the money. So buy some tickets, some clothes, some jerky. Best if you do all of them. Start now wif da Mishgun Waddle and then wif others.

Haven't found anything to spend on? Hang on. The computer wasn't connecting last night, but I have had a little help from my hound family and will have some more stuff on Houndsbay pronto. Hopefully tonight. I am already Queen so just need to not be embarassed when I turn in my pledges.

QUEEN PAWTUNIA

(...now how do I get to be a forever Queen...or was that just for feyfey?? )