[Dailydrool] Miss Angela and poop

bjenk1 at cox.net bjenk1 at cox.net
Thu Apr 21 08:33:16 PDT 2011

Bill here, press agent/personal trainer to Miss Angela Basset,
Droop and Drool Diva of Wichita and Sedgwick County

Miss Angela absolutely forbids public dissemination of any
information on her poop.  Not frequency, not amount, not final
destination, not consistency, not color, not anything.  Nada.
Zip. Zilch. Bupkis.  She insists that some things are private
and personal.  And right after she took that stirring stand for
personal dignity, she flopped down on her back so that the
neighbor could scratch her belly and see her naughty bits.

Bill (I don't explain 'em, I just report 'em.)
Angela (And that's the straight poop)