[Dailydrool] she said WHAT???

sgmoose at optonline.net sgmoose at optonline.net
Fri Apr 22 02:18:01 PDT 2011

Gracie Allen, Clyde-get over here!  Little Miss Hineyness is up to her old tricks.  Can you believe what Pw Doo Doo Head Xandy Bear wrote?  Why you'd think that all these years we never helped raise money for homeless hounds!  Everyone would think that we just hung out and did nothing!  Everyone knows the blondeslave does all of the actual work for Pw Doo Doo head. Where's that lazy slave anyway?  What do you mean sleeping?  She has to come up with a fundraiser for us.  We can't show up in Michigan with nothing!  Come on-let's go find her-I'm sure there's something we can throw together to help the homeless hounds.