[Dailydrool] Queen Pawtunia - Coasters OLD

bassetslave bassetslave at comcast.net
Fri Apr 22 05:13:25 PDT 2011

Yahoo, father of my puppies (and three of the kids) came to visit me last
weekend and we decided that we needed to take something old and something
new..in the way of COASTERS. So we stol, er, snarf, er found something from
the she slave and from the breederslave.it is a good thing that Yahoo is a
really cute senior who  can turn on the look, cause we are in big, BIG,
trouble when they figure out these are gone.

The OLD. Six, heavy cardboard coasters, are you sitting down? From FROG 'N
HOUND, Olde Wyndham Brewery in Willimantic, Connecticut. Sounds kewl, huh?
Except they were only in business about three years, starting in 1997.  Read
about them here:

http://beersinthehenhouse.blogspot.com/2010/02/beer-memories-frog-n-hound.ht
ml

If I recall correctly, Auntie Sherry outbid my slave on some of their logo
glasses back when da Moose was Queen. You just CAN'T get these! The front
has the adorable Frog 'N Hound logo and the back has a lovely description of
how the beer was hand crafted. It invites the reader to stop by for a tour.
Too late to do that, but not too late for you to get SIX of these coasters.
Classic basset collectible. They were carefully hoarded...until Yahoo
distracted them and I well..

Please, I gotta get some more pledges. Near as I can tell I'm getting my
tail kicked and can't disgrace my momcakes and Forever Queen Feyfey.
Gee..feyfey was Waddle Queen in 1998! When this brewery was open. Rumor has
it she pawsonally got the coasters. Ooooooh.I am in even more trouble than I
thought.

Queen Pawtunia