[Dailydrool] it's hard to get good help...

Wilder, Sharon Sharon.Wilder at Simonandschuster.com
Fri Apr 22 06:49:47 PDT 2011

Okay you guys.  Let's go upstairs-I can hear the blondeslave snoring from here.  Where's Pw Prissy Pants?  Good, she won't hear us if she's sleeping outside.  Clyde come on-stop whining-everyone knows you hate the stairs-I need your help.  Gracie check the bed to make sure she's asleep.  Ooh, look at that-why is it that wrinkles look so good on hounds but on people not so much?  Wait-I have an idea! We have to do something about those wrinkles.  Gracie, come with me.  Clyde get up on the bed-what do you mean you can't...sigh.  Okay, Gracie I'll get on one side and you get on the other-Clyde stop wiggling and put your front paws on the bed.  Alright Clyde you hop and Gracie and I will push you up on the bed.  Clyde stay there and Gracie you come with me to get the Arbonne.  Clyde looks puzzled but goes over and carefully sits on the blondeslave's head.  Huggie, I don't see how our buns will help the wrinkles...  Huggie looks around the bathroom door and hisses, "Clyde, get your butt off her head before you wake her up, I said Arbonne-not our buns!"