[Dailydrool] anyone tried Banfield prepaid plans?

Georgia Powers georgiapowers at comcast.net
Fri Apr 22 08:27:38 PDT 2011

Hi-- was wondering if anyone had experience using the Banfield vet ( associated with Petsmart) prepaid yearly vet contracts where all basic exams and services are covered for one yearly fee--that is significantly less than we pay in a year for exams, shots etc. Some of my friends have signed their dogs up but they are not as obsessed as I am with animal care. Some of the online reviews are fairly negative, but wanted to know if anyone here uses their local Banfield. Eugene's regular vet has left the practice so we have switched to another in the same practice but I don't like her as well. Too bad I can't just always drive to Bev's vet ( who did Eugene's entropion surgery)  for all our routine care but it's a little far away!!!!Thanks. Georgia and Eugene