[Dailydrool] the good the bad and the unkind observation

Wilder, Sharon Sharon.Wilder at Simonandschuster.com
Fri Apr 22 09:36:01 PDT 2011

Whooee-look at that, Huggie Bear.  It's like the blondeslaves face is frozen!  That should suck up those wrinkles!  What do we do next?  Well, I'm thinking we need to get it off.  "I know where the hammer is" Clyde offered.  Ummm....Clyde, that might break her head instead of the peel.  She's not very bright to begin with.  I know.  Gracie, go get the water bowl from the bathroom.  Yes, I'm sure you can carry it.  See, you only spilled a little.  Now put some of the toilet paper in the water.  No, it doesn't matter that you drank out of it.  Alright now paw me the wet toilet paper. Clyde, rub this on the blondslaves face.  Try not to get it in her ears.  There, much better.  Now Gracie hold the cleanser between your paws and Clyde you push the pump.  Ah, better this time just the right amount.  Now Gracie use some of the dry toilet paper to clean it off.  Okay, we're ready for the day cream.  Yes same as before.  Now rub it around, Clyde you do the other side.  Not bad.  Now for the eye cream-Clyde be careful-not so much.  It says here you only need a little bit.  My heavens-look how smooth the pads of your paws are.  Well, what do you know this Arbonne stuff works!  She looks much better, face smooth as a puppies' butt and... nearly as hairy.  Hurry, it looks like she might wake up!  We have to get everything back where it was!