[Dailydrool] one more time...

Beth teddyandizzy at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 10:23:55 PDT 2011

dearest droolers,

Auntie Pat really really really meant well when she posted about the Basset
Fairy Garden last weekend, but the only thing is that whilst I couldn't be
happier with the pledges, since it is for the poor homeless houndies (all of
it!), I just wanted to put in a word to let you know that it's not too late
for you to win this one of a kind, magical, must have in your garden item.
It's going to be very very special because I will make it just for you.
Everybody loves these gardens - young, old, everybody. If you come to the
Michigan Waddle, you can pick it up there. Here is the listing on Houndsbay
http://www.dailydrool.com/cgi-bin/houndsbay.cgi?category=seasonal&item=1303582669.
And you can see more examples at
http://s575.photobucket.com/albums/ss198/teddyandizzy/Fairy%20Gardens/.

Do you believe in magic?

Thanks for the bidding - see you in Michigan!!
Beth
&Teddy&Izzy