[Dailydrool] King Chunky Woofs

Marilyn Deucher mjdeucher at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 22 10:40:58 PDT 2011

Lissen up everyone!  My pawtuniamom is right - it is written that all good slaves should be broke by the end of waddle season.  Lots of good stuff out there to be purchased and woofled.  I have Olivia tied up in her apron in the kitchen, mixing up fudge.  We are trying to follow in Qw. Olive's pawprints and make some moolah for the homeless bassets.  I'll be happy to bring it to ya in Mishgun if you want to save a few bucks on postage, but if you're not coming for whatever reason, i'll put it in the mail.  Remember SEVENTEEN flavors!  Still only $15 a pound (The Black Forest Cakie and Pierre's Rainbow are a wee bit more)

Can't wait to see all my friends in Mishgun - made a few new ones in NJ.  Murphy Francis and I entered the Look-Alike Contest.  Didn't win, but we had fun anyway.  I was chagrined, however to find that my beautiful black ears had shrunk from 11 3/4 inches in 2009 to a paltry 8 1/2 this year.   ( Maybe I'll get them a new tape measure.)

Auntie dawn and uncle rich had a nice Xmas pawty in honor of our new beagie, but he had to stay in a crate.  He was so excited to see everyone and just wanted to take on the big guys.  Had my picture taken with my YahooDad -- but mom didn't want to cooperate.

Still have some of the Family Pawtrait magnuts - only $10 if you didn't get one last year.

See ya in Mishgun!
King Chunky